Welcome to my blog!

Copyright for this blog of photo belongs solely to Kim Fuoco. Images may not be copied, downloaded, or used in any way without the expressed, and written permission of the photographer.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I don't have a real fancy camera, but I do have a nice camera that my son gave me. Its a casio 7.2 , with a 3x opitical zoom. I have been practicing with it and trying to learn the terms of this field. I am just learning how to use the macro on it. As I read others blogs I see I have a lot more to learn with each picture taken they give the setting they took it with... LOL It will be a while for that .. So... just so you know.... ( I watched a lot of Every one loves Ramon shows ) all my pictures are taken with my little Casio.. Thanks for taken the time to read this... Kim

No comments: