Welcome to my blog!

Copyright for this blog of photo belongs solely to Kim Fuoco. Images may not be copied, downloaded, or used in any way without the expressed, and written permission of the photographer.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Camera and first pictures, Daisy all grown up.

Here is one in the middle

This one I adjusted a little to bring out his eyeliner and green eyes.
Which one do you like better ?

I think I need a medium one .. one is too dark the other too light..


Here is one of the first photos I took with my new camera. Straight from the camera just sized reduced.

4 comments:

Shaye said...

Niice! I have never seen a grey cat with pink markings before.

Amanda said...

Great shot! Congratulations on your new camera!

Kim Fuoco said...

Amanda thank you very much...
Shaye .. the kitty is really a orange cream and gray .

wayne15575 said...

I think I prefer the middle photo. What did you get for a new camera? Now we expect lots and lots of new photos posted.. Okay? Good job.